Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

The end of the year..

This is nothing but a recap about how 2013 was for me.
Twenty-Thirteen was a year full of adventures, filled with ups and downs.. Had many obstacles but by the will of god and my efforts and so many more factors I managed to get through them, and honestly speaking.. through it I had some of the best moments of my life and met some of the greatest people.
Nevertheless, I also lost many friends who I once considered as my best friends, and had thoughts that we would never be apart and that we are too great to be broken, but masks unleashed and life proved me wrong.
Well lets do a month by month review.
January- as a start was fabulous, had a great time and enjoyed it very much, had so many adventures and tried many new things.

February- was nothing exciting, just the ordinary routine of school and home and some outings during the weekends

March- March though was the worst month of all, my life was all messed up and haven't had one straight thing in my life; thats also the period of time I lost many friends. Glad this situation didn't last long though because soon after came April.

April- I consider this to be the month of new beginnings, I started my life over again I would say, the month commenced with going to Umrah* and then I begun this blog.

May-  it was when everything started getting straight again in my life and I began to prioritize things and draw a path for my walk.

June-  was when I started my summer vacation, had a road trip with the family to al Ain and also got to experience the Ferrari world thrilling rides and etc.

July-  was a month full of joy and happiness and adrenaline rush, I travelled to Sudan along with my dad and brother and had some of the most cheerful and crazy days with cousins.

August- August marked one of the most amazing journeys of my life, well before anything I am bound to mention the very first day of August was so amazing I can't explain and the second day is the day I landed in Egypt which was when another cluster of days evoked, days full of happiness and great people I wouldn't mind be surrounded by all year round. I also went to northern coast  which was beyond amazing and attended a beautiful wedding!

September- was when all my journeys and trips came to a termination and I started school once again, and notably this school year is way better than the previous one.

October- I got my thoughts straight about school and that as this is my last 2 years in school I should put in more efforts in school and studies and notably that efforts did pay back with me getting good grades in reviews and I hope I did as well and better in the semester exams.

November- It was the month of birthdays.. too many birthdays! nothing so remarkable about that month, just got in to a single routine  of studies and tuition and barely had time for other activities in life, but indeed I did surprise with a special cake for her birthday which am proud of!

December- December finally got by, marking only 30 days to the end of the year which went by rapidly, I celebrated my birthday and had my semester finals and started my winter vacation and nothing so interesting apart of this.

*just in case you don't know what Umrah is, feel free to check this link it may show you a little about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umrah