Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

a moment of freedom

well with all life's pressure over me, I barely have a moment to breath and the time I get to check over my blog or to write a post I consider is a great achievement by itself. With too much to do, I scantily have a hiatus to enjoy life. Not to lie, I do go out and enjoy from time to time.. but with so much in mind at the same moment; thoughts running back and forth in my mind about this thing or the other.

Honestly speaking I have many posts in my drafts, some only half completed, others just peeking through all done and complete waiting for me to gather up my courage and press the 'publish' button so you would able to read them.
Words took over and drove me away from the real point of this post and why I sat here to do; basically just to wish you guys. I hope you had a merry, happy and jolly Christmas, full of laughter, enjoyment and fun. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas as  I am a Muslim, the Christmas spirit takes over me when I walk in to the mall and see all the huge Christmas's trees all very charmingly, and the huge crowds of people walking in and out of shops buying presents for their loved ones, the positive energy  verge upon me from all around me and so I make sure to wish all (at least I hope I don't miss out on any)  my christian friends just like some do when its Eid.