Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Lotivation #2

Day by day since I started my sophomore year of high school, I've been loaded with work and pressure; thus, loosing enthusiasm every day. I have been meaning to write this post a while ago but for some reason I haven't done it, but I feel you all and that's why am trying to keep up the motivation which at this point I need for myself !
The quote I chose today is a motivational life quote, which says : “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

I chose this one in particular because at the moment, I have to do so much, in so little time, and by the day it's getting tougher and harder to tolerate and that's why I need as much motivation as possible to get me going and stand by me.